Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Layout topics don't need to be just about people...

While looking through my old scrapbooks I noticed that I have plenty of pages about my family and friends. Since I met my boyfriend and since my cousin/godson was born I've been making plenty of pages about them as well. After awhile all my pages started to become repetitive. One day I was reading my favorite scrapbooking blog and the host talked about making pages about everyday objects, your hobby (including scrapbooking and photography), your favorite place to go to relax, your favorite meal, pets, etc. The options for your topics are endless. So try and take another look about the things that matter to you. You'll want to look back and see what you were interested in now. (I'll post a page when I get the chance... again.... sorry but I tend to procrastinate :) )

No comments: